$5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING FOR DOMESTIC ORNAMENT ORDERS UNDER $100 | FREE SHIPPING FOR DOMESTIC ORNAMENT ORDERS OF $100+
- Lightweight and easy to wear!
- The 'Iwa Bird, or Frigate, is Hawai`i's largest bird and is a symbol of luck for ocean lovers, fisherman, or voyagers who can tell a lot just by watching their behaviors.
- Measurements are roughly 1" (wide at the largest part of the bottom of the triangle) by roughly 1 1/2" (tall), total height when worn is 2 1/4" tall with hooks
- Sterling Silver (stamped 925) earring hooks
- Laser Cut From solid Koa wood from the Big Island, Hawai'i
- Designed & Cut In Honolulu, blank on back
- Every piece is unique, so variations in wood color and pattern should be expected, no two are the same!