Help prevent damage caused by over drying with precise fabric care from this Whirlpool 7.4 cu. ft. large capacity electric dryer. Advanced Moisture Sensing adapts drying times to end the cycle right when everything is dry, preventing over-drying. Quad baffles provide more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness on smaller loads while the stainless-steel dryer drum with sound-dampening technology provides quieter tumbling in this ENERGY STAR certified dryer. With the EcoBoost option, you can even save money by using less energy while still getting the same great drying performance.
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity dryer offers enough space to care for your largest loads ease. You'll even be able to dry bulky items like comforters and sleeping bags
- 10 cycles including Normal (cotton), Bulky, Casual (permanent press), Heavy Duty, Sanitize, Steam Refresh, Timed Dry, Quick Dry, Towels, and Delicates offer drying options to handle a variety of fabrics
- Dryer drum’s stainless steel construction presents a smooth surface that helps deliver ultimate gentleness, cradling clothes as they tumble
- Quad Baffles provide better, more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness for both small and large loads
- Tap Touch controls with Memory allow direct access to dryer functions and even remembers your last cycle and settings to save you time
- Steam Refresh cycle releases wrinkles and reduces odors without rewashing for refreshed clothes fast
- 5 temperature settings handle a variety of fabrics-from delicate synthetics to heavyweight cotton
- Advanced Moisture Sensing uses three sensors to track moisture and temperature, adapting drying times to end the cycle at just the right time, helping to prevent damage caused by over drying
- Enjoy quiet tumbling thanks to sound-dampening material that dampens noise from metal buttons and zippers
- Wrinkle Shield Plus Option with Steam helps keep wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes for up to 150 minutes
- End-of-cycle signal alerts you when the drying cycle has completed
- Static reduce option reduces static by combining a spray of mist with tumbling after the load is dry
- EcoBoost option saves energy by using less heat and extending cycle time, so you can enjoy great drying performance while using less energy
- Quick Dry cycle is a great way to save time when drying small loads and sportswear
- Estimated Time Remaining LED Display, shows the estimated time remaining in the cycle, counting down until it is finished
- ENERGY STAR qualified, exceeds government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills
- Depth: 31"
- Height: 39"
- Width 27"