*USED MODEL*Whether it's dinner for two or a family of four or more, our largest capacity freestanding electric range has the space and performance you need to cook all of your favorites. With 6.4 cu. ft. and fan convection cooking, you'll be able to bake on any rack with flavorful results. The counter depth range's cooktop features multiple FlexHeat™ dual radiant elements that expand to match the size of the pan you're using and a Warm Zone radiant element to keep completed dishes warm. At the end of the meal, this large oven's easy wipe ceramic glass cooktop offers hassle-free cleanup, while AquaLift® self-cleaning technology delivers odor-free oven cleaning without chemicals in only 50 minutes.
- Unlike most ranges on the market, Whirlpool® counter depth ranges are all made to fit seamlessly into your kitchen. Designed to fit within 2" of a standard 25" depth countertop, you can be sure they will stand out in the kitchen, without sticking out. Plus, optimized oven design maintains the cooking capacity you need to get dinner on the table.
- The FlexHeat™ element is like having two or three elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while expandable outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
- Bake on any rack with fan convection cooking. It fills the entire oven with heat, so no matter which rack you use, you still get great results.
- Get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes.* AquaLift® self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- The ceramic glass cooktop provides an ideal space for cooking and easy cleanup.
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- Keep the heat inside your oven while checking on dishes through the industry's largest window available. Now you can keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door or disturbing oven temperature with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window.
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- The adjustable, Max Capacity rack not only makes room for large items, but also secures items that might slide around. This specialized recessed rack sits low in the oven to also crisp the bottom of pie crusts, pizzas and more.
- 30"W x 46.9"H x 27.8"D