Where classic style meets modern functionality – the Garris Top Grain Leather Power Recliner will add comfortable seating and easy power operation to any living room or family room. The Garris recliner features a electrically powered, fully reclining seat that offers an infinite selection of positions.
Garris features deep, comfortable seating with beautifully rich and thick top-grain leather that will provide years of beauty and wear. Hand-crafted details are shown in the classic nailhead trims, all individually placed, adding a classic designer’s touch. Garris is complimented by its wide rolled armrests, and additionally, features carefully designed bucket-shaped seating that provides the perfect balance of under-lying support and comfortable living.
The Leggett & Platt reclining mechanisms, powered by the Okin motors, offer stability and long-term enjoyment of the entire collection. Additionally, Garris includes a handy USB plug on the activators, for easy charging of your mobile devices.
Bring the brilliance of time-honored style merged with modern functionality, right into the center of your home with the Garris Power Recliner.
- Color: Burgundy
- Top Grain Leather on all seating areas and armrests, and leather match on rails, sides and backs
- 2.2 High Density foam seat cushions with a plush fiber-blend topping, creating a comfortable feel with under lying support
- Leggett & Platt reclining mechanisms, powered by Okin motors, are activated with just the push of a button
- Activators also feature a handy USB plug, for easy charging of mobile devices
- Sinuous wire spring construction on seating frame for maintenance and support
- Cushions are fully sewn-in and attached to help keep their shape and look
- Back cushions feature premium quality spun fibers and Dacron fillings which are baffled and bagged
- Elastic webbing suspension system for even weight distribution in the frame
- Kiln-dried, furniture grade engineered wood and solid wood frame, corner braced and blocked in all key joint areas to help preserve structure; entire frame is padded and encased with foam, creating soft shape and touch all around – no leather touches raw wood
- Features comfortable bucket-style seating, offering ultimate relaxation
- Features wide, rolled armrests for additional comfort and support
- Features Brass nailhead trims, all individually placed by hand, adding a classic designer touch
- Vacuum on a weekly basis to avoid dust particles from settling into leather grains. Wipe leather with a soft cloth and warm water. Do not use chemicals. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. All materials fade over time when placed in direct sunlight and/or heating sources.
Power Recliner Dimensions:
- 42” W x 38” D x 42” H
- Weight: 105 lbs.